I develop online training courses and marketing materials for the promotion of proactive workplace health and safety. My focus is in workers’ compensation, risk and hazard exposures in the workplace. I like helping our clients get on track with proactive training programs and written injury prevention programs. My passion is knowing we’re helping to prevent workplace incidents, and helping companies sustain a workplace safety program for the long-term.
Call Us Today
The Latest Articles
- Affordable Care Act, Required ACA Reporting, and Benefits Open Enrollment Online August 14, 2019
- Advantages of Level-Funded Medical Insurance Plans for Groups Under 100 Employees July 8, 2019
- Umbrella Insurance Is Essential Protection May 8, 2019
- You don’t need life insurance. Your family, business partners and loved ones need life insurance. May 5, 2019
- Why You Should Offer a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan (MERP) May 3, 2019
- Pool Safety May 1, 2019
Not only do we get you the benefits coverage, but we give you the HRIS system that makes it all come together.
An HR library to give you guidance to manage employees, comply with the law, and implement HR best practices.
Workplace injuries negatively affect business ‘experience modifier’ rating. Workplace injuries negatively affect the mod. Safety train and save.
The only full-service online safety program for golf and country club operations since 2007. Keep the risk in your game, not in your business.