Your food truck is your business : the wheels that literally carry your brand, your product, and you. You need food truck insurance that is uniquely tailored and that considers all of the possible risk exposures.
If your food truck is in an accident, that means interruptions to your business, and a Business Interruption insurance policy is needed.
Depending on your food truck and the amenities you offer, you need to think in terms of layered protections, such as, but not limited to:
- Auto & General Liability insurance
- Business Interruption insurance
- Spoilage coverage
- Liquor liability insurance
- Commercial vehicle insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance (state-specific)
- Inland Marine Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
We can help design a food truck policy package that works best for your food truck business. Let’s get this policy on the road!